This is another fantastic side that we started making in Chinatown. The first time we made them, they were awesome but all later attempts came out less than awesome. We finally attempted again tonight and they turned out pretty fantastic. Easy to make and very yummy–what’s not to love?
- green beans
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 1 tbls EVOO
- 1 tbls of ginger (or less if you’re not a fan of ginger)
- 1 tsp of garlic
- Trim the ends of the green beans.
- Mince the ginger.
- Mince the garlic.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the ginger and garlic. Saute for a few mins.
- Add the green beans and soy sauce.
- Cook to taste (I prefer them al dente, JEM likes them a bit over done)