I know its been a very long time, almost a year. But it’s been a crazy year full of new roles at work and year 1 of grad school. On the grad school note, I am posting tonight instead of working on a paper. It currently seems like a good use of my time 🙂
I found this recipe on Pinterest and expect it to a big hit with my students. It was originally from the Country Cleaver blog- check her out!
- 1 bag (10 oz) Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips + 1 handful for topping (this seemed like a lot of chocolate chips, next time I’ll probably use less)
- 1 box (12 0z) Golden Grahams Cereal
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Cooking Spray
- Spray a 9×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large non-stick pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add in marshmallows and stir together with butter until marshmallows have melted and become creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in Golden Grahams until everything is evenly coated.
- Mix in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread and press mixture into sprayed baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining handful of chocolate chips on top of the treats, lightly press into top of treats to make sure they stick. Place into fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
Slice into bars and enjoy.